Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day, 2011

Oh my Lord~
Thank-you for keeping us safe during the blizzard and blackout, despite Margary setting her hair on fire and the hot water not quite working for a while. Thank-you for keeping my heart at peace throughout these last two days, Prince of Peace. Today was just wonderful! I got to talk with Raquel for about and hour and it was simply Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (Yes it really did mean that much to me!) And in February, this month of Thankfulness, today I am thankful for a family who loves me even as I am, and who is nowhere near perfect, but wonderful just the same.
Yours, not my own,
Moriah

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blog you have, Moriah. I pray God will greatly bless your efforts here! I am praying for you as you go through this new season of life. I love you!

    ReplyDelete