Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31st 2011

My Dear Father in heaven~
Today was one of those bitter sweet days. I heard form
Raquel for the first time since the wedding, but Papa left for SC
this morning. This whole month has been very bitter sweet, with the wedding,
and some of my dearest friends moving to a different church, and Daddy traveling so
much. It's been one of those months where I'm glad I have You...
And now I'm here listening to music and writing to Someone dearer to me than anyone, anywhere. Yahweh, help me to remember that in all my troubles. That You Are Above ALL. There is nothing that can tear us apart, not even Satan at his best. You will always be there, and
you will never change, or stop caring about me. Thank-You, Yahweh, for
being there for me!!
Lots of love,
Moriah, Your daughter through Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment